If you like the idea of exploring off the beaten track, the Nature Pro will be right up your street. Wide-ranging, slick-shifting Shimano 3x10 gears - with the superbly reliable XT rear derailleur - put the right ratio for any situation at your fingertips. The Suntour suspension fork and smooth-rolling Schwalbe tyres help keep you comfortable for mile after mile. And the powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide weather-proof stopping power in all conditions, to keep you safe. It's everything you need, and nothing that you don't.
- A lighter bike is one that's better to ride.
- That's the reason for the Nature's double-butted aluminium tubes, which reduce weight without sacrificing strength or durability.
- Clearance for tyres up to 50mm wide allows for a more comfortable ride and a tapered head tube ensures precise steering.
- Sleek luggage carrier and mudguard mounting points and Smooth Welding frame joints complement the frame's good looks and make it easy to upgrade to suit your needs.
- You can rest assured that, as with all our frames, the Nature has passed all our stringent in-house safety tests. It's in it for the long haul.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Cross, Taper, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T551, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 50-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit All Terrain
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- WEIGHT: 14,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 545160T46
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file