Cycling is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. With the brand-new Kathmandu SL, we've gone the extra mile to use recycled materials wherever possible. So it features a front light that's made from recycled materials, and mudguards manufactured from recycled PET. It's a small thing, but it's our way of doing what we can. Shimano's XT components are easy to use and the last word in reliable performance. The comfortable, easy-to-adjust Suntour NCX E RL air suspension fork makes long days in the saddle a pleasure. And, with the reworked Integrated Carrier 3.0, mudguards, lighting set and kickstand, we like to think we've set a new standard for low-impact, low-carbon travel.
- Completely redesigned for 2022, we've taken everything that's good about the Kathmandu and made it even better.
- So, for example, the reworked Integrated Carrier 3.0 is designed to work seamlessly with our Acid mudguard.
- We've fitted a flat mount for the rear disc brake - it also accommodates the kickstand - and used Smooth Welding to give the frame joints a tidy, organic appearance. But it's not all about looks.
- We also upgraded the rear end to a thru axle and added a tapered head tube for improved rigidity and steering precision, even when fully laden.
- With internal cable routing to keep your gear shifts smooth with minimal maintenance, we reckon we've thought of everything.
- Just don't forget your toothbrush...
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Comfort, IC 3.0, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm)
- FORK: RockShox Paragon Gold Fast Black, 65mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano XT, Hydr. Disc Brake, PM/FM (180/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano XT SL-T8000
- CRANKSET: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M771, 11-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG95
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-UR700-3D, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-MT400, 12mm, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Continental Pure Contact, 47x622, Foldable
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE IQ-XS-Friendly N Plus
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-D, 6V, AC
- KICKSTAND: ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 56 Integrated Carrier 3.0
- BELL: Knog Oi
- CARRIER: CUBE Integrated Carrier 3.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 14,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 54840050, 54840054, 54840058, 54840062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file