Fully equipped for anything that life - or adventures - can throw your way, the brand-new Kathmandu Hybrid SL 750 sets the bar higher. With its fourth-generation Bosch CX drive unit and high-capacity 750Wh battery, it's got the power to take you further than ever. Shimano's reliable XT 1x12 gears put a huge range of hill-devouring ratios at your fingertip, and powerful four-piston XT hydraulic disc brakes help keep you safely in control in any weather. The RockShox Recon Silver air fork, suspension seatpost and adjustable stem are all there to ensure your comfort. And the elegant and tough Integrated Carrier 3.0 and full complement of included accessories make this probably the most versatile bike you've ever owned.
- It's tough to improve on perfection, but that's what the Kathmandu Hybrid 750's frame does.
- Whichever frame style you choose, our Modular Battery System has been carefully reconfigured to accept the new, higher-capacity Bosch 750Wh battery for even better range.
- We're still using our Efficient Comfort Geometry, because it's the best way to keep you pedalling comfortably for miles and miles.
- And the Integrated Carrier 3.0 is just as strong as its predecessors, but now even better integrated with the rear mudguard for an elegantly understated look that you'll love.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Boost148, Full Integrated Battery, Integrated Carrier 3.0, Advanced Internal Cable Routing, 1.5 Headtube (EE: Tapered Headtube)
- SIZE: Men: S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm); Trapeze: S (50cm), M (54cm); Easy Entry: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm)
- FORK: RockShox Recon Silver RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Lockout
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 750
- DISPLAY: Bosch Kiox 300
- CHARGER: Bosch 4A
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 40T, 175mm (EE: 170mm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-M6100
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon E-Plus, 55-622
- STEM: CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 700mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Suspension Seatpost HD, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock Semi Integrated w/ Hidden Tool, 36mm (EE: CUBE Screwlock Semi Integrated, 36mm)
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: M/Z: ACROS AZF-1035, ICR (Integrated Cable Routing), BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // EE: ACROS AZX-1040, BlockLock 135°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: ACID Front Light PRO-E 110, 5-16V, DC
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E, 12V, DC
- KICKSTAND: ACID Pro Flat Mount Kickstand
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65 Integrated Carrier 3.0
- BELL: Ring Bell
- CARRIER: CUBE Integrated Carrier 3.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 27,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 531313T50, 531313T54, 531303T50, 531303T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file