Why buy bike from us?
The Touring EXC is our versatile all-rounder. With the slick shifting and legendary reliability of Shimano's Deore 3x10 gears - plus powerful, all-weather hydraulic disc brakes - it's ideally equipped to help you with everyday journeys and one-off adventures alike. The Suntour suspension fork - with lockout - helps smooth out the lumps and bumps of modern roads. There's a neat luggage carrier for all your essentials. We fitted full-length mudguards to help keep you dry. And the dynamo-powered lighting system means you can always see and be seen. Where will it take you next?
- The heart of the Touring is its high-quality, low-weight, double-butted aluminium frame.
- Designed with our Efficient Comfort Geometry to make light work of even long days in the saddle, it'll surprise you with its nimble and intuitive handling.
- The Easy Entry version is sleek and easy to use, there's a sporty-looking Trapeze option, while the Men's classic diamond frame is available in five sizes for the perfect fit.
- Every frame features our exceptionally neat luggage carrier and gear cables routed inside the down tube, for long-lasting accurate gear shifts with minimal maintenance.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Comfort, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), Easy Entry: XS (45cm), S (49cm), M (53cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore RD-T6000, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, 47-622
- STEM: CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: CUBE H863, 1 1/8", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-D, 6V, AC
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 53 BB-Mount
- BELL: Easy Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 16,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 548210T46, 548210T50, 548210T54, 548200T46, 548200T50, 548200T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file