Why buy bike from us?
Wherever you're heading, the Touring Hybrid ONE will help you get there in comfort and style. The powerful Bosch drive unit, PowerTube battery and reliable, easy-to-use Shimano 9-speed gears make light work of any journey. Carrying your stuff with you is easy and safe, thanks to the included luggage carrier. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and full-length mudguards shrug off bad weather, and the 100mm suspension fork and wide, grippy tyres make even rough city streets a pleasure to ride. We even included an integrated lighting system and kickstand. Just jump on, and go...
- Built around Bosch's powerful third-generation motor and PowerTube battery, the Touring Hybrid ONE's low centre of gravity ensures safe, intuitive handling.
- There's a choice of frames - classic Men's, Trapeze, or Easy Entry - and a range of sizes in each, so you're sure to find the perfect fit for you.
- And whichever one you choose, the Efficient Comfort Geometry will put you in a natural-feeling, comfortable position for any journey, whether it's a short ride to the shops or a longer route at the weekend.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Full Integrated Battery, Semi-Integrated Carrier
- SIZE: Men: S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm); Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm); Easy Entry: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- CHARGER: Bosch 2A
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M3100-R, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 40T, 175mm (EE: 170mm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Big Ben, Active, 55-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 700mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: M/Z: ACROS AZF-1039, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // EE: ACROS AZX-1041, BlockLock 135°, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50 Lux, 12V, DC
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E, 12V, DC
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65 BB-Mount
- BELL: Easy Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 25,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 53105158, 53105162, 53105150, 53105154
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file