Why buy bike from us?
The beauty of a great bicycle is its versatility - and few bikes are more versatile than the Touring Hybrid Pro. Shimano's wide-ranging 11-speed Deore gears work seamlessly with Bosch's powerful Generation 3 motor and PowerTube battery to get you where you need to be. There's our strong, rigid Integrated Carrier for your essential bits and pieces, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping, and full-length mudguards to help keep you dry. We even fitted an integrated lighting system and a kickstand. And an adjustable stem, suspension seatpost and 100mm suspension fork with big-volume, grippy tyres all help deliver you to your destination in comfort.
- Have your Touring Hybrid the way you want it. Classic Men's, Trapeze, or Easy Entry - each version features the same attention to detail.
- Built around Bosch's powerful third-generation motor and PowerTube battery, we've taken care to keep the centre of gravity low for safety and easy handling.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry does exactly what it says, putting you in the ideal position to enjoy every ride.
- And the Integrated Carrier is a masterpiece of understated engineering excellence, providing a strong and rigid means of carrying your day-to-day possessions with you.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Full Integrated Battery, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- SIZE: Men: S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm); Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm); Easy Entry: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500
- DISPLAY: Bosch Intuvia
- CHARGER: Bosch 2A
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, 11-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M5100, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 40T, 175mm (EE: 170mm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Big Ben, Performance, 55-622
- STEM: CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 700mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Suspension Seatpost HD, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: M/Z: ACROS AZF-1039, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // EE: ACROS AZX-1041, BlockLock 135°, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50 Lux, 12V, DC
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E, 12V, DC
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65 BB-Mount
- BELL: Easy Bell
- CARRIER: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- WEIGHT: 26,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 531101T46, 531101T50, 531101T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file