Why fit hydraulic disc brakes to our versatile tourer? Simple: because they slow you down safely and reliably, whatever the weather's doing. And that's important whether you're an everyday rider braving the traffic on the way to work, or an occasional weekend tourer - or both. A plush Suntour suspension fork and easy-shifting Shimano 3x8 gears will get you where you're going in comfort. And a full complement of practical accessories - including dynamo-powered lighting, full-length mudguards, a kickstand and a neatly integrated carrier - ensures you're ready for anything.
- The heart of the Touring is its high-quality, low-weight, double-butted aluminium frame.
- Designed with our Efficient Comfort Geometry to make light work of even long days in the saddle, it'll surprise you with its nimble and intuitive handling.
- The Easy Entry version is sleek and easy to use, there's a sporty-looking Trapeze option, while the Men's classic diamond frame is available in five sizes for the perfect fit.
- Every frame features our exceptionally neat luggage carrier and gear cables routed inside the down tube, for long-lasting accurate gear shifts with minimal maintenance.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Comfort, Double Butted
- SIZE: Men: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm), Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), Easy Entry: XS (45cm), S (49cm), M (53cm)
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T801, 48x36x26T, 175mm
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- CHAIN: KMC Z51
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, 47-622
- STEM: CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET: CUBE H863, 1 1/8", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-D, 6V, AC
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 53 BB-Mount
- BELL: Easy Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 16,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 54815046, 54815050, 54815054, 54815058, 54815062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file