If you know that feeling of sweating every detail to gain a few seconds, you'll appreciate the new Agree C:62 SL. That's because it's built to slide through the air like a hot knife through butter, but still have the comfort and low weight you need for long days in the saddle. We fitted Newmen's æro-profile STREEM wheels to complement the frame's æro credentials. Combined with the full carbon fork, a fully integrated carbon bar and stem and the super-precise shifting and powerful braking of Sram's Force 2x12 components, it redefines what an all-round race bike is capable of.
- Beyond a certain speed, the biggest barrier to going faster isn't you. It's your bike.
- That's why, for the brand-new Agree C:62, we took inspiration from our sleek, high-end road race and time trial bikes to make a frame that's as slippery moving through the air as it is good to look at.
- But a great all-rounder is light and comfortable too, which is why we finessed the carbon layup and used slender stays and careful tube profiling.
- Semi-integrated cable routing reduces both turbulence and maintenance.
- And we included a storage box, so you can take food, tools or an extra layer to keep you riding for longer.
- FRAME: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Full Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Seat Post Clamp, Flat Mount Disc, Storage Box Option, AXH, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORK: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- CRANKSET: Sram Force DUB Carbon, 48x35T
- CASSETTE: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- CHAIN: Sram Force D1
- WHEELSET: Newmen Advanced SL R.38 Streem, Carbon
- TYRES: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 28-622
- INTEGRATED BAR/ STEM: Agree C:62 ICR Aero Cockpit System, Integrated Cable Routing, Aero Spacer System, Garmin Mount Interface (50cm: 400mm/90mm; 53cm: 420/90mm; 56cm: 420mm/100mm; 58cm: 440mm/100mm; 60cm: 440mm/110mm; 62cm: 440mm/120mm)
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: Agree C:62 Aero, Comfort Flex
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
- HEADSET: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/2" w/ Integrated Cable Routing, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 7,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 57830050, 57830053, 57830056, 57830058, 57830060, 57830062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file