Why buy bike from us?
The call of the open road demands a bike that combines comfort, a decent turn of speed and easy handling. The Attain has all this, plus the benefit of a full carbon fork and disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping. The proven reliability of Shimano's Claris 2x8 gears puts a wide range of ratios at your fingertips. And with Continental Ultra Sport tyres and a CUBE wheelset, it's got everything you need to speed you on your way.
- You shouldn't have to suffer for your sport. That's why we built the Attain's 6061 disc brake-ready aluminium chassis with both comfort and performance in mind.
- Double-butted tubes save weight wherever possible, without sacrificing strength.
- Smooth Welding gives tube joints a premium, almost organic appearance.
- The tapered steerer ensures pinpoint precision accuracy.
- And slender seatstays and a full carbon fork help reduce road shock and vibration for significantly improved rider comfort.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option
- SIZE: 47, 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender Mount Option
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Tektro MD-C310C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- CRANKSET: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC Z7
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUB: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMS: CUBE RA 1.9 Disc
- TYRES: Conti Ultra Sport 3, 28-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 10,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 57610047, 57610050, 57610053, 57610056, 57610058, 57610060, 57610062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file