Why buy bike from us?
We built the Axial WS Pro to bridge the gap between performance racer and long-distance tourer. With a frame designed to meet the demands of powerful, all-weather disc brakes, you'll be in full control at all times. Shimano's Sora 2x9 gears put a wide range of ratios at your fingertips, and comfortable finishing components with grippy, lightweight Continental Ultra Sport folding tyres complete the package. The only remaining question is, where will you ride next?
- We built the Axial WS Pro's frame for efficiency and comfort.
- With its tapered head tube, cross-ovalised down tube and thru axles front and rear, it delivers uncompromising speed and steering accuracy.
- Disc brake mounts ensure even the longest descent is no problem.
- And a carbon fork and slender seatstays help keep you comfortable, however long you're in the saddle.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 47, 50, 53, 56
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- CRANKSET: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- TYRES: Conti Ultra Sport 3, Kevlar, 28-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 9,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 52920047, 52920050, 52920053, 52920056
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file