Why buy bike from us?
Getting the best out of your riding, training or racing is important. It's why we made the Axial WS Race. Designed to combine comfort and speed, the legendary reliability and performance of Shimano's 105 components let you concentrate on the ride. Slick, wide-ranging 2x11 gears tackle any route with ease, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you the confidence to push your limits, whatever the conditions. Ride fast, ride free.
- We built the Axial WS Race's frame for efficiency and comfort.
- With its tapered head tube, cross-ovalised down tube and thru axles front and rear, it delivers uncompromising speed and steering accuracy.
- Disc brake mounts ensure even the longest descent is no problem.
- And a carbon fork and slender seatstays help keep you comfortable, however long you're in the saddle.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 47, 50, 53, 56
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7025
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 50x34T
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- TYRES: Conti Ultra Sport 3, Kevlar, 28-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 9,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 52930047, 52930050, 52930053, 52930056
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file