Lightly insulated, race-cut bib tights for training days on both sides of winter, built on our S9 platform for maximum stability and frictionless comfort during full-gas efforts.
While the EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Bib Shorts and leg warmer combination yields the same coverage and arguably added versatility, there are certain days a classic full-length tight is without compare. This silhouette provides a seamless wrap and consistent insulation levels throughout the lower body during all-day training sessions, with the smoothest transition possible at the lower leg hem.
- The tights’ main textile is OSMOS Light, the lowest-volume material in our fleece-backed OSMOS family. The brushed interior is lightly insulating, breathable, and super soft against our skin.
- The warp-knit outer acts as the “shell” of the tights, further supporting your leg muscles with its compressive structure. Together, these two components of the textile create a nice compressive hold on our legs, encouraging positive circulation and uniform warmth throughout.
- Knowing that the wind-facing front panel takes the brunt of the elements, we overlapped a second layer of OSMOS Medium, as this patented twinDeck construction locks out the cold air, while still remaining breathable.
- Constructed using the S9 raceFit platform, the tights employ our A-Lock Engineering framework for maximum stability and to secure the insert in place as you pedal.
- Our rollBar bib straps and ergoBox join forces as your weight transfers in the saddle, ensuring frictionless comfort and stability during high-output efforts.
Manufacturer's Code: 188.8.131.52.XS, 184.108.40.206.S, 220.127.116.11.M, 18.104.22.168.L, 22.214.171.124.XL, 126.96.36.199.XLG
Barcodes: 2220000204415, 2220000204422, 2220000204439, 2220000204446, 2220000204453, 2220000204460