Why buy bike from us?
C1 Fun is a best-selling model with Agile freestyle geometry for aggressive riding both in town and up the mountain. The strong and reliable Reinforced durable 5-S Alloy Frame with Tapered Head Tube and quality COX Stout freestyle components make for precise handling whatever the terrain.
C1 is a multi-functional bike ideal for dirt jumpers, aggressive trail or urban riders. It has a short chain stay and fortified frame for performing complex tricks and fast descents. The bike has lightweight aluminium frame with free style geometry, suspension fork with lockout and rebound, durable double wall hand built wheels and hydraulic disk brakes.
- Frame: CI, Alloy Hydroformed, ISCG 05 Mount, Tapered
- Size: 26”: M-14.5”, L-16.5”
- Color: Purple/White, Black/Gold
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 26? Coil With Preload Adjust, Lockout, Rebound
- Headset: FP 801S IZS44/28.6 l ZS34/30
- Crankset: Alloy 170mm 22/32/Bashguard
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310, 3×8 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY700, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000, SGS
- Cassette: Shimano HG200 8-speed 12-32T
- Chain: YBN S52
- Pedals: Nylon Platform, 9/16?
- Handlebar: COX Stout HR, Backsweep 6°, Upsweep 6°, Rise 45mm, 31.8mm
- Stem: COX Stout SE , Forged Alloy, Angle 0°, 31.8mm
- Grips: COX Dual Comp, Black, 130mm
- Brakes: Shimano Tourney TX805, Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML330, Alloy, Reach Adjust
- Rotors: Tektro TR 160/180mm
- Saddle: COX Spawn, Kevlar, White/Black
- Seat Post: COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 27.2mm
- Seat POST Clamp: COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- Wheels: Mach1 630, Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Bearings
- Tires: Vee Tire CUB 26×2.25? 36TPI, Single Compound Wire Bead
- Weight: 14 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001817, 01002014
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file