Why buy bike from us?
We’ve unleashed the legendary performance of SuperSix Evo to dominate the ‘cross course and fly over gravel tracks. Smoother, sleeker, and more capable than ever - dirt just got faster.
It's the fastest road bike to ever leave the pavement. SuperSix EVO CX takes the lead as our cyclocross weapon of choice and SuperSix EVO SE sits at the pointy end of our gravel range, built for chasing podiums.
- Fast Just Got Dirty
It's our fastest ever mixed-surface bike with proven aerodynamic tube profiles to take you out of the tunnel and give you the edge on course - from the Flint Hills to Belgian mud.
- Take the Holeshot
Fly off the startline with the snappy acceleration of ultra-short chainstays and tame the tech with the power steering of our legendary OutFront geometry.
- Choose Your Tread
Power through the mud and glide over the rough stuff with confidence. SuperSix Evo CX and SE boast 13mm of clearance around a UCI-legal 33mm tire, or room for a 45 for those who go beyond the tape.
- Confidence in Any Size
This geometry rewrote the rulebook for cyclocross handling and quickly found its place on the podium in gravel. We start with a slack head angle – 70 degrees (that’s mountain bike territory), and pair it with an extra-long fork offset to give you incredible stability, while reducing trail for agile, nimble handling. It's kind of a win-win, for people who like to win.
- Frame SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, internal cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30-83 Ai, flat mount disc, integrated seatpost binder
- Fork SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2", 55mm offset
- Rear Shock Null
- Rims DT Swiss R470 db, 28h
- Hubs (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not included
- Crank Cannondale 1, BB86a, OPI SpideRing, 40T
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain SRAM CN-1130
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1170, 11-36, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur N/A (Braze-on compatible)
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force1, Long cage
- Shifters SRAM Force1, 11-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Brakes SRAM Force1 Hydraulic Disc, 160/140mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Force1
- E-Bike Display Null
- E-Bike Battery Null
- E-Bike Charger Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit Null
- Saddle Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset all sizes
- Speeds 11
- Extras Null
- Sizes Available 46, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Chain Device Null
- Connectivity Null
- Consumer Name 1 SuperSix EVO
- Consumer Name 2 CX
- Electric No
- Fork Travel Null
- Frame Travel Null
- Front Tire Size 33
- Material Carbon
- Tire Size 33
- Wheel Size 700c
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C17201U1046, C17201U1051, C17201U1054, C17201U1056, C17201U1058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file