Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link.
The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. There are seven available configurations featuring up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail.
- RAP II 6: 82g
- RAP II 8: 89g
- RAP II 12: 120g
- RAP II 18: 148g
- RAP II 24: 171g
- TOOL BITS:
- RAP II 6: HEX 3/4/5/6mm, TORX T25, PHILLIPS
- RAP II 8: HEX 2.5/3/4/5/6mm, TORX T10/T25, PHILLIPS
- RAP II 12: HEX 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm, TORX T10/T25/T30, PHILLIPS, FLATHEAD
- RAP II 18: QUICK LINK HOLDER, HEX 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm, TORX T10/T25, PHILLIPS, CHAIN BREAKER, 8/10MM WRENCH, 4 SPOKE WRENCHES
- RAP II 24: QUICK LINK HOLDER, HEX 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm, TORX T10/T25/T30, PHILLIPS, FLATHEAD, CHAIN BREAKER, 8/10MM WRENCH, 4 SPOKE WRENCHES, DISC BRAKE WEDGE, ROTOR TRUING TOOL
Manufacturer's Code: 1-MT-RAP-V312T0