Why buy bike from us?
The E-Explorer 3.4 is an electric assist bike designed for daily use. Thanks to its versatile and progressive assistance, moving around has never been so simple. Fitted with mudguards and luggage rack, the E-Explorer makes your journey better.
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT200
- Brakes Front: Shimano SMRT10 180mm Center Lock (Front), 160mm (Rear)
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E-25 Tapered QR9x100 27,5" 63mm travel
- Frame: Overvolt Explorer Semi Integrated Bosch
- Handlebar: Lapierre alloy 6061DB, Width: 660mm, Rise: 26mm, Backsweep : 30°, Ø: 31.8mm
- Headset: VP-J303PES, Black Finish, 1.1/8"
- Model Year: 2022
- Pedals: VP VPE-461
- Shift Lever: Shimano Alivio SLM3100 with optical gear display, 9s
- Stem: Lapierre, 17°, Ø: 31.8mm, Length : 90mm
- Battery Watts per Hour: 400Wh
- Display: Purion
- E-Bike: Yes
- Motor: Bosch Active line "25kph" / External battery 400Wh / Purion display
- Grips: XLC Ergonomic grips
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lancia
- Seat Post: Lapierre Aluminium 6061 Ø: 31.6mm, Longueur : 350mm, Offset : 5mm
- Rim: Ryde ZAC421 32H, 584x21C
- Tyres: Continental Double Fighter III 50-584, 3x60EPI (27,5") (Front & Rear)
- Chain: KMC e9 Sport Silver-black 9s
- Crankset: LAPIERRE OVERVOLT BNI, 170mm + 38T Narrow Wide
- Front Wheel Hub: Shimano TX5058B, 9mm QR, 32H Centor Lock
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9s Shadow
- Rear Wheel Hub: Shimano TX5058B, 9mm QR, 32H Centor Lock
- Sprocket: Shimano HG200 9s 11–36T
- Accessories: "Front light : AXA Compactline 20, 20 Lux Rear Light : AXA Blueline 50mm Fenders : Eurofender Matt Black Carrier : Lapierre Aluminium MIK Ready 25Kg"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: LLHNB400, LLHNB450
Barcodes: 3660423364058, 3660423364065
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file