The Purest Form of Racing.
A whole new breed of XC Hardtail, purpose built to hurt ‘em on the ups, drop ‘em on the downs and propel you straight to the top step.
- No hesitant, fistful-of-brakes descending here. The ultra slack, 66.5° front end gives you the stability and control you need to really open it up on the downhills. Brake later. Corner harder. Pass on the descents.
- Scalpel HT’s Proportional Response size-specific chainstays and steep seat angle keep you balanced between the wheels for better traction and power on the ups, and more confident control on the downs.
- 100mm of the smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight front suspension out there. Extra- long fork offset brings extra agility to the super stable front end. Better control, more speed.
- Sculpted flex zones in the chainstays partner with dropped seatstays to eat up the chatter from rowdy terrain, boosting control, smoothing the ride, minimizing fatigue. Go harder. Go faster. Go farther.
- Frame: Hi-MOD Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Fork: Lefty Ocho 120 Carbon, 110mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race, straight-pull
- Tires(F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Shifters: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° back, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale XC Silicone
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180/160mm XT rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano XT hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails
- Seatpost: C1 Carbon, 27.2x400mm
- Speeds: 12
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG, XL
- Chain Device: Yes
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Electric: No
- Fork Travel: 110mm
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip, tubeless ready
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Carbon
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.25
- Wheel Size: 29
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C25201U10MD, C25201U10LG, C25201U10XL, C25201U10SM
Barcodes: 884603920589, 884603920596, 884603920602, 884603920572
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file