Why buy bike from us?
An aluminium e-mountain bike with infinite capability for the steepest descents and the hardest climbs – with fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology.
- True all-mountain capability with the integrated power and reliability of the Shimano STEPS drive system, and a range up to 125Km (75mi), means you can simply ride anything – again and again.
- Impressively precise, surprisingly agile, and incredibly fun on any terrain. With its low center of gravity, progressive geometry and short chainstays, Moterra Neo’s handling is in a class of its own.
- Our New C2 aluminum frame boasts 150 mm of suspension for all-day, all-mountain attack. Fast-rolling 29" large -volume tires and wide handlebars keep you in control when the trail gets wily, and a huge gear range gives you the people-power to up your speed.
- Frame: 150mm travel, SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver R, 150mm, Solo Air, 15x110mm stealth thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 60TPI Exo
- Pedals: Not included
- Crank: FSA E-Bike, 165mm, SRAM Eagle, 34T Steel
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Fabric Funguy
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200mm rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Shimano SC-EM800, Bluetooth enableled
- E-Bike Battery: Shimano BT-E8036, 630Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Shimano Battery Charger 2A
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Shimano EP8
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)
- Speeds: 11
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG, XL
- Chain Device
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Frame Travel: 150mm
- Tire Size: 2.6
- Wheel Size: 29
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C65411U10SM, C65411U10MD, C65411U10LG, C65411U10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file