Why buy bike from us?
- Our entry-level mountain bike, the Ridgeback Terrain 1 is ready to head off-road and take on the trails at your local forest.
- The 27.5-inch wheelset and 2.1-inch tyres combine to give a flickable feel when on the trails, with plenty of grip over loose surfaces.
- Built to last, the aluminium frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty and features a 67-degree head angle for stable handling at speed.
- Powerful v-brakes give predictable stopping and 21 wide-ranging gears give this true mountain bike adaptability for steep climbs and fast descents.
- Frame: ALX8 6066/6061-T6 DOUBLE-BUTTED ALUMINIUM
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Chromoly Steel
- Headset: Feimin FP-H863
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ500 DM6
- Chainset: Prowheel TA-CQ68 42 / 34 / 24 170 mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm/122.5mm
- Chain: KMC HV-500
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-7 12-32T
- Rims: JHT HLQC-02AB
- Hubs: Joytech JY-751DSE / F362TSE
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Deli 27.5 x 2.1
- Brakes: Alhonga V-Brake
- Brake levers: Shimano ST-EF41
- Handlebars: Ridgeback Alloy 720 mm width / 18 mm rise
- Stem: Ridgeback Alloy 75 mm
- Saddle: Ridgeback
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 x XS/SM 350 mm, MD/XL 400mm
- Pedals: NW-303
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB22640XS, RB22640SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file