Enjoy every ride
Fast, light, secure, the Strada KinetiCore is an all-round performer offering extensive protection to all levels of cyclists. Featuring enhanced comfort via the tailored-fit Lazer Scrollsys system and advanced ventilation management to keep you cool, all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride.
- Enhanced impact protection
KinetiCore is the result of a decade’s quest for a new enhanced technology. It protects against both direct and rotational impact thanks to unique EPS foam blocks called Controlled Crumple Zones that crumple under impact and absorb the energy that otherwise would have reached the wearer’s brain.
- Protection for all
Customers will find KinetiCore in helmets aimed at road cyclists looking for lightweight protection, in MTB helmets where users require to be extra secure for everything the trails can throw at them and in all-round performance helmets designed for leisure riders who enjoy weekend rides with friends.
- Virginia Tech-rated
Lazer’s technology underwent Virginia Tech’s rigorous, independent and highly respected helmet-testing certification process. The results were a watershed moment for the team, and showed what KinetiCore was capable of. It added several 5-star bicycle helmet ratings on top of the impressive 13 5-star ratings Lazer already held with its existing range, meaning that wearers can be assured that KinetiCore has performed highly under the most demanding test procedures.
- Integrated. Not added on
One major difference between existing rotational impact technology and KinetiCore is that, in contrast to many other rotational impact technologies, it is not added onto helmets – KinetiCore is built-in. There are many advantages to this – KinetiCore’s integrated technology means less weight, supports better ventilation, improves fit and comfort, and at the same time reduces the amount of plastic used.
As well as providing improved levels of protection, it was crucial that the helmet remained lightweight. Increasing numbers of riders demand the lightest helmet possible – and for good reason. Dropping grams can increase comfort as well as speed and aerodynamics, leading to less chance of distraction while riding.
- Better ventilation
Going hand-in-hand with low weight comes increased ventilation. All riders need air moving through the helmet to keep their head cool, especially when the temperature – and incline – rises.
- 360 retention with ergonomic belt: Refine your helmet's fit by scrolling the easy-to-use Lazer ScrollSys belt for the ultimate fit
- Venturi ventilation system: Lazer's advanced ventilation system channels draws cool air into the helmet and expels hot air through the rear of the helmet to help cool you down when you're pushing hard
- No pressure points and more ventilation: The floating front headband increases airflow and eliminates pressure points, to keep you more comfortable
- Eyewear docking silicone: Keep your eyewear safe when you're not wearing by storing them securely in the vent docking system
- LED light compatibility: Increase safety and visibility by attaching the Universal Lazer LED at the rear of the helmet via the Velcro Mount
- Lazer Aeroshell compatibility: Pop on the Aeroshell and protect your head from rain, snow or mud. The Aeroshell can also be used to close the front and side vents for an aerodynamic advantage. The Aeroshell comes in S/M/L sizes
- Lightweight: 6% lighter than Lazer Blade+ MIPS M CE
- Reduced Plastics: 20g less plastics used than in Lazer Blade+ MIPS M CE
- Diverse size range: Available in 4 sizes making it easier to find the perfect fit for improved protection and comfort
- Weight: 280g (size Medium)
Manufacturer's Code: CZ2430043, CZ2430044, CZ2430053, CZ2430054, CZ2430062, CZ2430063, CZ2430064, CZ2430072, CZ2430073, CZ2430074, CZ2430082, CZ2430083, CZ2430084, CZ2430033, CZ2430034, CZ2430042, CZ2430013, CZ2430014, CZ2430022, CZ2430023, CZ2430024, CZ2430032