Why buy bike from us?
Pick your line and let it rip. From chunky alpine terrain to warp-speed park runs, this hard-charging 29er feasts on rugged terrain, giving you the confidence to charge harder.
This gravity-focused 29er features a lightweight, stiff and super-strong ALUXX SL frameset with our latest Maestro rear suspension. The components are hand-picked to excel on technical descents. The frameset is engineered with progressive geometry including shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and headtube/seattube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay singletrack. The rear suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel with a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. This SX model features a 170mm fork for outstanding control on high-speed descents.
- Race-bred suspension: Maestro rear suspension and a 170mm fork developed and tested in Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount rear shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
- Progressive enduro geometry: A strong and durable ALUUX SL aluminum frameset helps you ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. Enduro-optimized head and seattube angles, plus a 170mm fork with 44mm offset, produce confident front-end handling.
- 29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colours: Starry Night / Jade Teal
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 146mm Maestro suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP 2 damper, 37mm offset, 170mm, 15x110 Kabolt X, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite, lockout, 205/60, custom tuned for Giant: S:400lb, M:400lb, L:450lb
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:40mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Not included
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano SLX BR-M7120, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]203mm, [R]203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX BL-M7100
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k, DUB, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 29 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Boost, sealed
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR tubeless
- Extras: Factory set up tubeless, 2.5" max tyre size, 36t max chainring size, MRP SXg chain guide
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2211036107