Why buy bike from us?
Float through rock gardens, hit the jumps, and find the faster line. With quick-handling 27.5 wheels and adjustable frame geometry, this lively trail bike is a party on wheels.
Built for those who favor the responsive, agile handling of 27.5 wheels, Trance X features a flip chip that lets you adjust the frame geometry for riding style and terrain. You can choose a steeper or slacker head tube angle and either a 20mm or 30mm bottom bracket drop. The ALUXX SL aluminum frame has an updated Maestro rear suspension featuring 145mm of smooth, active rear travel. A trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm help soak up bumps, giving you traction and control to float through rocks, roots and ruts. Confidence is further bolstered by a 160mm travel suspension fork up front.
- Adjustable frame geometry: New flip chip feature lets you change the headtube and seattube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
- 27.5 agility and control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
- Progressive suspension: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 160mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Black / Smoke Metal / Chrome
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 145mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP 2 damper, 37mm offset, 160mm, 15x110 Kabolt X, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox Float X Performance Elite, lockout, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Not included
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors [F]200mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10x52
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant TR-1 27.5 WheelSystem, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant TR-1 27.5 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant TR-1 27.5 WheelSystem
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Assegai 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: Factory set up tubeless, 2.6" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size, MRP AMG CS chain guide
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2211077105