Why buy bike from us?
Freedom, fun and adventure is what the Monsal was created for. With the speed of a road bike and the robustness of a mountain bike, off road adventures have never been so fun.
The Monsal is the perfect bike to appeal to any cyclist. It’s the bike that makes you realise what you love about cycling and why you started riding a bike in the first place. That feeling of freedom and adventure is what encourages us to ride and explore the places bikes can take us. With the Monsal, there are no limits to your adventure. Why be restricted to the tarmac when there is another world of cycle routes and natural terrain waiting to be discovered.
- Lightweight alloy frame and full carbon fork.
- Thru axles for improved stiffness.
- 1 x 11 speed Microshift drivetrain.
- Ergonomic gravel handlebars.
- Multi terrain WTB tyres
- Frame: Alloy 6061, Internal cables and headset
- Fork: Full carbon, Tapered Steerer
- Shifters: Microshift Advent, 10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur:
- Chainset: Samox, 40T
- Cassette: MicroShift, CS H104, 10 Speed, 11-48T
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Samox GXP, BSA, Threaded, 68mm
- Brakes: Tektro C550, Cable Operated, 160mm Rotors
- Handlebars: Forme, Comapct Alloy, 440mm, 25deg sweep
- Stem: Forme Alloy, Over Sized, 50cm - 80mm, 53/56cm - 90mm
- Headset: Integrated Tapered
- Bar Tape: Velo, Cork, Black
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Forme Branded
- Seatpost: Forme Alloy 30.9mm
- Pedals: Forme Nylon, Toe Clips and Straps
- Wheelset: Alloy Rims, 32H, 6 Bolt Sealed bearing Thru Axle Hubs
- Tyres: WTB Riddler, 700x45c
- S: 50cm
- M: 53 cm
- L: 56 cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: FOR21123, FOR21124, FOR21125
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file