Why buy bike from us?
A well spec'd Trail Mountain Bike available in smart sizing ready to take on the single track or trail centres. Its lightweight alloy frame with inspiring geometry is ideal for those ready for fun.
The Curbar 1 is bursting with features to help you thrash around the trails. From the 100mm SR Suntour XCM fork with hydraulic lockout to the 1 x 10 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain. All of which help provide a fast, responsive ride to advance your mountain biking skills. Who knows where it might take you.
- Hydroformed alloy frame
- SR Suntour XCM HLO 100mm fork
- Shimano Deore 10 Speed drivetrain
- 32h alloy 6 bolt wheels
- Kenda Regio tyres
- Forme alloy cockpit
- Sizing: XS: 14" (27.5), S: 17" (27.5), M: 19" (29), L: 21" (29)
- Frame: Alloy 6061, Internal cables and headset
- Fork:SR Suntour XCM, HLO, 100mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: Prowheel, 170mm, 32T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10 Speed, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Bottom Brackets: External Bearing
- Brakes: Tektro HDM 275, Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars: Forme Alloy, 740mm x 31.8mm, 20mm Rise
- Headset: 44mm Integrated, Cage Bearing
- Grips: Forme Lock On
- Stem: Forme Alloy, 60mm x 31.8mm
- Saddle: Forme Sport Comfort
- Seatpost: Forme Alloy, 2 bolt, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Black Nylon, Platform
- Wheelset: Forme Alloy, 32H Double Wall Rims, Bolt QR Hubs
- Tyres: 14/17.5" Kenda Regio 27.5 x 2.2" 19/21" Kenda Regio 29 x 2.2"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: FOR21207, FOR21208, FOR21209
Barcodes: 5013995489267, 5013995489274, 5013995489281
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file