Why buy bike from us?
The Pantera Current makes those climbs way easier and descents more fun with its Shimano STePS Drive Unit. Go further and faster when out on your favourite trails.
The Pantera Current makes those climbs way easier and descents more fun with it's Shimano STePS Drive Unit. Go further and faster when out on your favorite trails.
- Fully integrated battery for a clean and mean look
- Internal cable routing keeps the frame looking lean and tidy
- Single ring drivetrains for a wide range of gears and minimum bar clutter
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Model Code: G62200M
- Frame: All New ePantera Alloy 29” Frame, Shimano STEPS Specific, Internal Battery, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru Axle
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM32-DS, 120mm, 110x15, Coil with preload adjust, 51mm offset
- Display Shimano SC-E7000 Cycle Computer
- Charger Shimano EC-E6000-1
- Drive Unit: Shimano STEPS DU-E7000 250W Drive Unit
- Battery Shimano STePS BT-E8035 504 Wh Battery
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Crank: Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm, X-Sync, 34t
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rear DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Cog SET Shimano HG200 11-36, 9-speed
- Rims: WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tires: WTB Breakout 29"X2.3 , COMP Level, DNA Compound, Wire Bead WTB Breakout 29"X2.3 , COMP Level, DNA Compound, Wire Bead
- Wheels SIZE 29"
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400, 12x148
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Brake: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
- Handlebar: All Terra Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm width
- Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips: GT Statement Logo
- Headset Sealed, Semi-integrated
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seat Post: All Terra, 6061 alloy, 0mm offset, 30.9, 350mm (XS-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- Frame Material: Shimano MT400, 12X148
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G62200M10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file