The Alight Disc features an easy on and off frame design, touchpoints to maximise comfort and is available in alight disc city models equipped with fenders, a rack and a kickstand making the ride on the bike path or the commute to work more enjoyable.
- Versatility: Equipped with integrated mounts for fenders, a rear rack, and a kickstand, the Alight lets you customise your accessories so you can make room for all your essentials and stay clear of debris.
- Comfort: Staying comfortable on your daily rides is a non-negotiable, so the Alight comes with shock-absorbing grips, a compliant D-Fuse seatpost, and a pressure-relieving saddle.
- Control: The Alight’s powerful disc brakes work in dry or wet conditions, and with the increased fork clearance, you can install up to a 40c tyre, which allows for greater traction.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Colours: Gloss Metal
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, stagger, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8 XS:60cm, S:60cm, M:64cm, L:64cm
- Grips: Liv Sport Grip XS: 31mm, S:31mm, M:31mm, L:34mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 15-degree, 31.8 XS:80mm, S:80mm, M:90mm, L:100mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, suspension, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Liv Sport Saddle, 160mm
- Pedals: Platform pedal
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2x8
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-R280
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X8.3
- Crankset: Shimano TY-501, 30/46 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant S-X2, puncture protect, 700x38c
- Extras: 42mm max tyre size, mud guards, rack
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2210124113, 2210124114, 2210124115, 2210124117
Barcodes: 4712878744271, 4712878744288, 4712878744295, 4712878744301
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file