Crankbrothers Mallet BOA Clipless MTB Shoes
Why don't you browse other MTB Shoes in stock.
Featuring an additional 5mm length track length for a slammed back cleat position for control and stability when dropping the heels when the taking on the most aggressive trails.
- BOA Fit System & Strap for micro-adjustment.
- Lace pocket at the top of the tongue to store away your laces for safety and clean aesthetic.
- Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability.
- Padded tongue for protection.
- TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance.
- Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold.
- Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design.
- Match Box optimised for any MTB pedals;
- Race zone cleat placement for control and stability.
- Ramp for easy clip-in / clip-out and mud clearance.
- Pre-installed crankbrothers match shim and cleat - just adjust and tighten and they're ready to ride.
- Can be used with any brand of SPD cleat, simply remove the grey match shim and set up directly in the match box.
- MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit from the pedal.
- Directional angled and spaced toe / heel lugs for traction whilst hiking.
- Ramped toe for walkability.
- Stiff shank for power transfer when pedalling.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption