Garmin Rally RK100 Dual-Sensing Power Meter Upgrade Pedal
In Stock2-3 Days Delivery Time
Upgrade your Rally RK100 to a dual-sensing power meter, and analyse more than just watts to see exactly how your pedalling style generates the force that moves you.
- When paired with Rally RK100, the upgrade pedal completes the Rally power meter system, providing left/right balance data and cycling dynamics.
- Revolutionary cycling dynamics display where you’re generating power throughout the pedal stroke and show left/right balance.
- See where you apply force on the pedal to ensure proper cleat position and track seated vs. standing to see how position changes efficiency.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
- Weight: 334 g
- water resistance.: IXP7
- Cleat type: KEO
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
In The Box
- Rally RK100 upgrade pedal
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers
Manufacturer's Code: 010-12987-00