Why buy bike from us?
With the Acid 200 Disc, your child can have a mountain bike just like mum and dad's. Featuring strong, powerful hydraulic disc brakes front and rear and an easy-shifting Shimano 7-speed gear setup, it's got everything the aspiring junior mountain biker could wish for.
There's a large 34-tooth bailout gear to provide some extra help for tired little legs on long or steep climbs, and the handling is designed to be fun but safe – perfect for young rippers looking to expand their riding horizons. Adventure awaits!
- We don't cut corners on our kids' bikes, which is why you'll find the same high-quality 6061 aluminium tubing here as on our adult range.
- Strong, light and durable enough for loads of enthusiastic use, the Acid 200 Disc frame features disc mounts front and rear.
- There's also a replaceable derailleur hanger, so that the occasional mishap doesn't write off the entire frame. It's all in the detail...
- Net weight (kg): 9,4
- Fork: Rigid Alloy fork
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Aluminium Lite, 560mm
- Grips: Velo
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS45, Revoshift
- Brake system: Tektro HD-M282, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Samox, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard, Aluminium
- Crankset chainring sizes: 36T
- Cassette: Sunrace MFM300.7, 13-34T
- Number of gears: 7
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium, QR
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium, QR
- Tires: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Aluminium Lite
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No: No
- Seat post clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 62217020, 62216020, 62217520
Barcodes: 4054571387523, 4054571387516, 4054571387530
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file