Cube Attain Pro Road Bike
Cube Attain Pro Road Bike
Why buy bike from us?
Nothing comes close to disc brakes for safe, consistent stopping power in all weathers. That's why you'll find TRP's reliable, cable-operated disc brakes on the Attain Pro.
Combined with Shimano's slick-shifting Sora 2x9 gears, you've got fingertip control of your speed come rain or shine. A comfortable, lightweight carbon fork and a wheelset designed to accept wider tyres for more grip and comfort seal the deal. Where will it take you next weekend?
- You shouldn't have to suffer for your sport.
- That's why we built the Attain's 6061 disc brake-ready aluminium chassis with both comfort and performance in mind.
- Double-butted tubes save weight wherever possible, without sacrificing strength.
- Smooth Welding gives tube joints a premium, almost organic appearance.
- The tapered steerer and thru axles front and rear ensure pinpoint precision accuracy and efficient power transfer.
- And slender seatstays and a full carbon fork help reduce road shock and vibration for significantly improved rider comfort.
- Net weight (kg): 10,1
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: ACID Bartape RD
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Integrated shifters/brakelevers: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Brake system: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 18
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset (system wheels): CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc
- Tires: Conti Ultra Sport 3 SL, Kevlar, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No: No
- Seat post clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 67620050, 67620053, 67620047, 67620056, 67620058, 67620060, 67620062
Barcodes: 4054571407047, 4054571407054, 4054571407030, 4054571407061, 4054571407078, 4054571407085, 4054571407092
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file