Why buy bike from us?
For the little’uns that aren’t so little any more. Designed to bridge the gap between younger and older kids bikes, this next-step frame is perfect for those slightly bigger adventures – whether it’s treasure-hunting with their friends or flying through the streets on the school run. The only thing you have to worry about is trying to keep up.
- The fun never stops rolling especially with our resistant tyres that are chunky enough for the biggest adventure, yet speedy enough to make the school run fun.
- Your little (or not-so-little) one will literally be glued to the pedals thanks to their anti-slip nature, and the ‘little-legs’ ergonomically designed cranks make pedalling a breeze.
- Sleek by nature, the internal cables are neatly tucked away, protecting them from any damages from the elements, or catching on clothing.
- Age Group: 6 Years and up
- Fork Type: Cro-Moly, Rigid, 25.4mm
- Frame Material: Alloy Frame AL6061Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Headset: Steel 8pc
- Total Bike Weight: 10.7kg
- Handlebar: Steel, 540mm Wide, 60mm Rise, 6 Degree Backsweep
- Saddle: Junior, Bumper, CP Rails
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 X 250mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8
- Stem: Steel Quill - 25.4mm
- Brake Lever: Resin Bracket Aluminium Lever, 3 Finger, Adjustment Screws
- Number of Gears: 6
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28
- Chain: 1/2" X 3/32" 6 Speed
- Crankset: Steel 3/32" X 32T, 3 Piece, 127mm Aluminium Crank
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Resin Junior, Rubber Non Slip Pads, 9/16"
- Front Wheel Hub: Steel 36h, Nutted
- Inner Tubes: Standard 20" Schrader Valve
- Rear Wheel Hub: Steel 36h, Nutted
- Rim: Aluminium 20" Double Wall 36H, CNC Sides, Painted Inner Rim
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: KID20S, KID20U, KID20U1
Barcodes: 5023857586058, 5023857604615, 5023857604622
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file