Why buy bike from us?
The Pioneer Trail is designed for comfort and practicality both on and off road. The comfortable upright riding position makes it a pleasure to ride and, since the bike comes fully equipped with a kickstand and colour matched pannier rack and mudguards, you're always ready to ride.
- The Pioneer Trail boasts a high-quality aluminium frame, with relaxed upright geometry perfect for both leisure riding and city riding. The multi terrain capabilities of the Pioneer and its versatile design make it an ideal solution if you have a varied style of riding.
- With wide ranging 21 speed Shimano Tourney gears you will find it easier to find the right gear to get you up and down the hills. Plus Shimano EZ Fire shifters makes shifting between gears simple and fast.
- The 60mm travel front suspension fork means you will be able to tackle the bumpier roads or the weekend trail rides with ease and in comfort. The 27.5" wheels featured on the Pioneer Trail are fitted to a standard size frame thus allowing high volume 1.95 tyres which provide better grip when running at a lower pressure which decreases the chances of pinch punctures.
- Adjustable height handlebar and stem provides flexibility for the rider and the plastic scuff protection panels on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage.
- We’ve taken the hard work out of cycling so you can pack your picnic, enjoy the views, and thoroughly enjoy your ride. With such a stylish look to match its practical nature, we hope you’ll love this bike as much as we do!
- Fork Type: Suntour XCE28 Suspension Fork, 63mm Travel
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Total Bike Weight: 16.8kg
- Handlebar: Aluminium, Comfort Bar, Silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Rio Plus, with Royal Gel, Antique Brown
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm, Silver
- Stem: Aluminium Adjustable, 25.4mm, Silver
- Brake Lever: Integrated With Shifter
- Number of Gears: 21
- Cassette: Shimano TZ50 14-28
- Chain: 1/2” x 3/32” 7 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t, 170mm, Black
- Front Shifter: Shimano 21 Speed Ez Fire
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Raleigh ‘Anti Slip’ Resin, 9/16”, Black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, Direct Attachment
- Rim: Aluminium, Doublewall, 36H, CNC Sides, Silver
- Tyres: 27.5x1.95, With Tanwall
- Wheel Set: Aluminium, Doublewall, 36H, CNC Sides, Silver, Aluminium Hub, Silver with Raleigh ‘R’ Dome Nuts
- Carrier Strap: Elastic Strap Red
- Mudguards: Full Mudguards
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: PTR17MT, PTR19MT, PTR21MT, PTR23MT
Barcodes: 5023857588564, 5023857588571, 5023857588588, 5023857588595
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file