Why buy bike from us?
An e-bike that elevates the art of getting around. Function meets pleasure. Comfort meets capability. Speed meets style. From point A to point B, or to no point in particular, it's your best way there.
- Frame: Mavaro Neo Si SmartForm C1 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, 135x9mm sliding dropout, post mount disc, headtube waterbottle mounts, integrated daytime running light, HDT child seat/cargo mount compatible
- Fork: HeadShok DL50, 50mm, Isolated Damper Technology, OPI, 15x100 thru-axle
- Rims: Cannondale 2, Double wall
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano Nexus, 8-speed internal hub
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 28 x 2.00" (50-622), K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewalls
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban
- Crank: Gates Bosch E-bike, w/ 46T sprocket
- Chain: Gates CDX belt
- Rear Cogs: Gates CDX, 22T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus, 8-speed internal gear hub
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus, Revo, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale 1 Adjustable Si Stem w/ Integrated Cable Routing and SP-connect Mount
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4A
- Brakes: TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6, 300 (SM), 350mm (MD), 400mm (XL)
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG
- Extra:(s) Axa Compactline 35E front light, Axa Blueline rear light, Tubus rear rack - Racktime compatible, Wingee fenders, ABUS Pro Shield frame lock
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C64401U10SM, C64401U10MD, C64401U10LG, C64401U20SM, C64401U20MD, C64401U20LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file