Carbon fibre, titanium and class-beating drive motors.
These are the secrets behind the incredible performance of the Super Record™ EPS™: an ultra-light, incredibly responsive drivetrain delivering lightning-fast, precise shifts in all conditions.
With its eye-catching exclusive design, the Super Record™ EPS™ rear derailleur will change the way you think of shifting.
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS: Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- POSITION SENSOR: the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™" ensures that the rear derailleur always moves the chain into the ideal position for the selected sprocket.
- SPECIAL T.I.N. TREATMENT: this special treatment the EPS™ titanium components in their original condition, so they continue to deliver maximum performance.
- UPPER AND LOWER BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER: for maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- FRONT ROCKER AND LINK IN CARBON FIBRE: the only electronic rear derailleur in the world made from carbon fibre. For maximum lightness and superlative maximum stiffness. For fast, precise shifts even under strain.
- EXCLUSIVE "BACK HOME" SYSTEM: the manual release system lets the user position the rear derailleur and chain on the desired sprocket in the event of a drivetrain malfunction. The release system also prevents damage to the unit in a fall.
- EXCLUSIVE MULTI-SHIFTING SYSTEM: lets the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets in a single action!
- 100% WATERPROOF: all the components of the rear derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- composite outer plate
- Titanium hanger and pivot bolt
- parallelogram with 11s geometry
- carbon fiber forged aluminium upper and lower body
- metal-carbon cage
- lightened special rubber pulleys
- bottom pulley with ceramic bearings
- Weight: 198 g
Manufacturer's Code: RD12-SR1EPS