All-purpose tubular ideal for rough terrains like setts or cobblestones paved roads, its tread guarantees the best grip for this kind of races on both dry or wet surfaces, the larger (24mm) and more resistant structure will reduce the risk of flats, all these qualities in a contained weight of only 280gr. Arenberg comes with black coloured sidewalls for a more aggressive look that will match perfectly every wheel.
- Use: Racing
- Size: 28" - 25mm (700x25c)
- Weight: 290 gr.
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 6/9 bar (85/130 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
Manufacturer's Code: VELOFLEX002