Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar® reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, our Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install.
- Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar® reinforced housing enhance braking performance
- All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included
- Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Designed specifically for mountain bicycles. From MTB disc brake pads to hydraulic hose, these parts smooth out the trail.
Compatible with cable-actuated braking systems on mountain bicycles.
SRAM/Shimano Mountain Brake Cable Ends
SRAM and Shimano MTB brake cable head on one end, welded tip on the other.
Slick-Lube is a method of manufacturing with consistently distributed lubrication.
- 3000mm KEB-SL Kevlar®-Reinforced Brake Housing
- 11500mm Pro Slick Polished Stainless Front Brake Inner Cable
- 12800mm Pro Slick Polished Stainless Rear Brake Inner Cable
- 4Lined Alloy End Caps
- 2POP Alloy End Caps
- 2Cable Tips
- 25G Tube Tops
- 3Cable Donuts
- 2Rotating Hooks
Manufacturer's Code: JBC00MO, JBC00CB, JBC00RD, JBC00WH, JBC00SB