- Position memory
- Large support area
- 3 variations of cleat float (0°/ 4,5° / 9°)
- Secure exit
- Kéo cleats permit secure entry and exit
- Kéo Standard developed to minimize weight of the cleat/pedal combination
- USE: ROAD
- MATERIAL: POLYOXYMETHYLENE AND TPU
- ANGULAR FLOAT: 0° (BLACK CLEAT), 4,5° (GREY CLEAT) OR 9° (RED CLEAT)
- ADJUSTMENT LATERAL: 4 MM
- ADJUSTMENT LONGITUDE: 12MM
- WEIGHT: 68 G (PAIR WITH BOLTS)
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH SCREWS (6 BOLTS DE 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)
- STANDARD KÉO: The standard Kéo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market. The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry and release is secure and efficient.
- POSITION MEMORY: Position memory allows easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
Manufacturer's Code: 00008149