Versatile competition and trail tire, sure footed in turns and comfortable. Good grip and available with various technologies.
Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread.
- The Cross King perfectly fills in the gap between our Race King and Mountain King II in terms of application
- The tyre is designed for XC and trail use with speed as the main priority
- The addition of a ProTection layer under the tread and in the sidewalls makes it particularly durable and resistant to injury and damage or penetration on foreign bodies
- BlackChili Compound provides unrivalled grip, self clearning and low rolling resistance
- The cleverly designed tread pattern which provides ample traction yet almost the rolling sensation of a much slicker tyre
- Tubeless Ready
- Handmade in Germany
- Folding tyre
- Constructed from 4 ply, totalling 240 tpi
Black Chilli - It’s all about how you mix it
With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Manufacturer's Code: TYC01463, TYC01384, TYC01385, TYC01471, TYC01475